With more than two decades of experience breaking new ground in the field of green construction, Gerard McCaughey, Infineco’s CEO, is a highly sought-after speaker on sustainable building issues, as well as the environmental and clean energy agendas.
Previous speaking engagements
McCaughey has been a guest speaker at premier sustainability conferences and events held in Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States. These events have included:
- U.S. Green Building Council, California Central Coast Chapter, Santa Barbara
Guest speaker "Green Building Lecture Series - Net Zero Energy Building and Construction"
- National Sustainable Building Conference 2009, Ireland
Guest speaker on the practical business realities and challenges of sustainable construction
- Pacific Coast Builders Conference 2009, San Francisco
Panelist for "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About the Legal Challenges of Going Green"
- Construct for Growth Programme, United Kingdom
Presenter of “Case Study: Century Homes”
- Dublin Institute of Technology: The Challenge of Sustainable Construction
Presenter of “The ECO House: A Case Study”
- Green Building Forum, Ireland
Panelist for “The Carbon Footprint of Our Homes”
- University of Southern California 2009 Real Estate & Business Forum, Los Angeles
Panelist for “The Green Explosion”
A dynamic speaker who has never been shy about sharing his viewpoints about environmental issues, McCaughey frequently speaks about topics that include:
- What trends reveal about the future of sustainable building.
- The benefits of offsite construction.
- Why and how construction companies can profitably “go green.”
- The economic benefits that companies can realize be pursuing green construction.
- How to reduce the environmental impact of the built environment.
- How pending green legislation will impact the construction industry in the United States.
Request a Speaking Engagement